2013年1月30日星期三

all is same_?

This time, i'm really ignore at all
just because i'm wanna to try that

Maybe when you reading until the last word, you also don't know what i'm saying about
Never mind, my aim just is trying to improve myself

reason: after i was finished an essay

Can i realize that is a failure essay??
I had some reference in front of me, but i still can use several hours done it
the most important is, i just copy and paste, and also put a bit my own word lar~
Although i know i'm doing something like a tortoise, but i still can spent a lot of time to play
Why can like that leh??
have not enough power?? frustrate??

When i knew my surrounding friend had done their extra project
i just have a feel : shock
i never start to do that, i just have some idea, but i really don't know how to summarise and finally put it at a corner...
Become passive again~
NO NO NO!!!

Like now, i have a lot of works waiting for me to do
i skip, i ignore, and i give up
i still remember this afternoon, although i kept to speak out i'm tired, but i never have a "small sleep" to save myself
/.\
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow, that's only my style

I realise that i have not strive to get something
at least i had to do research and felt stress ok  =3=

Envy someone
just use the small amount of time to do their works and still have a lot of time to do another thing
they clever, but i'm not
that's the difference.

I also have a fun
but it easy come, easy go
After the happy hours, i'm feel regret at twice

So, can play just play
this like an appetizer to you

For example,
I'm always enjoying to watch RUNNINGMAN 

the newest episode
If you had watched it you will know what happened
So kind man, buy a box of dessert and share to elderly people
this is the part i most memorise
Wohoo~ i like monday couple, i like Ji Hyo, i like Gary and so on lar... xD
RUNNINGMAN, awesome !!!


Had read siyeen's blog
ps: just read the post i'm interest 
i just think, what the step i have now @@
I just simply mix up, keep waver
What do you think??

I have not talent to write down a wonderful story, so sorry about this
Fortunately, i have this habit, i like to write, like to share
be a diary, i think not bad


Happiness is yours
Stop to pretend, that's a tired work...

0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论