2012年7月10日星期二

dance_v

wohoo~
damn love today
dancing with whole students at field, dancing together in this morning
yup~ really is whole, include all students of secondary school at sys
all students include some teacher stayed at big big field, doing same action, 
this situation is so so so wonderful
siyeen seem like hyperactive = =+
many funny song played, many funny action had done
such as super junior's super girl, the only song i knew
and then indian song, cartoon song and so on
still remember a football competition organised at africa? haha, also have to playing this song...... the song i most interested and i waited this song would played
" waka waka eh eh~~~ "


heard my bro said, their school played a lot of korean song
envy them... oppa~!!!


i think this is an activity that must done at all school
1 murid 1 sukan 1 malaysia
not bad~ hope have this type of activities at next time
=)


got an important thing i have forgot !!!
why i have not this type of meaningful photo
why cannot take camera to school T^T




try to attract the more visitors to visit my blog
because all of them can help me build up a good beginning
hoho~
siyeen teach me and recommended to post my blog at fb
but i did not like to do like this yeh @@
this is because the blog is a place to let me vent out what my mood and feeling
i seem like don't want let too many people know what i doing =3=
so i'm now strive to share out some specially thing
but my knowledge has a limited also

my blog visitor tmd less T^T


2NE1, the korean group i most like
a new song again


i love you
yup~i love 2NE1, i love sandara
love their every styling always catch my eyes, grab my heart xD

0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论