2012年7月28日星期六

saturday_=3=

forced to try english myself
even though i'm really lazy to try = =+
now i seem like live at a lot of stress, all guys all things always remind me ENGLISH IS IMPORTANT
the most magic thing is i find out i has improve in cantonese
english? still same with before la, rojak =3=
you knew what i said today?
: " thank you cikgu "
after said out, i laugh myself oh !


okay~ stop talk rubbish
i think i always write like this = =+


i have not watch the opening of olympic this year
but i also got watched the news la



mr. bean !!!
when i saw him i have inexplicable excitement
he caught my childhood deeply



just all
that's all what i knew @@





don't know why i become more lazy recently
for example, like yesterday, actually i usually use my friday do my homework
but... you know lol......i FAIL to do my habit yesterday
use that time to finish the movie which i was hold it long time already


deng deng deng deng !!!

   屋塔房王世子
finally finished it yesterday
i have also promoted this movie before xD
i must tell you all, this movie is damn nice
maybe is me long time not watch such as this type of movie la
but i very like this story oh !!!
all go support support ah 




don't know can say what again =3=
stop here...


before you leave, please help me to click nuffnang hor
your support is my power
thanks
have a nice day  

0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论