2012年6月9日星期六

saturday_

erm...i seem like very free recently
ever updated my blog
似曾相似の感觉又回来了
but this feeling comes fast, goes also fast
unconsciously, today saturday T^T
my holidays...byebye


an old friend, make me reminds the life of primary school
a word of happy birthday, who says sincerely, who thanks heartfeltly
we also still remember each other
5 Biru, the class assigned which i have came to yuk kwan in the first year
i have done many crazy and noob thing with my classmate in this year
haha~  a special memorise
but i think almost of 5B student were forgot me already
anyway, i'm proud of you, and welcome all of you come back to call me 肥肥
very miss that nickname  =)






heard this song many times
a song from the drama : love rain
but i didn't watch la
because i was heard the rating of this drama not so good
rumour, not so accurate
my few friend was full of praise
this song also nice  =)
  


张根硕 & yoona  




all my dear visitors who are still at here
please lend me your time and your hand
help me click nuffnang ( if have advert )
just at your right hand side there
thanks 



0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论