2012年6月7日星期四

kid job_

yup~ i'm come again
hehe...


today, i'm also not according with my plan to go
just do a lot of kid job
as learn more how to draw my eyeliner better
conclusion is......... fail lol !!!
don't know what reason leh!! can't do better leh~~
the effect is seem like a ghost
problem??? eyeliner (pencil) which buy at pasar malam is poor quality?
or the method i used is wrong?
afraid to try it again, because eye hard to remover
always let my eyes seem like hit by people, the surrounding of eye is black black d
and fearing the wrinkle will happen on my eye
门外汉...is say me  = =+
all my friend ah~~ please help me and give me some idea or secret about the make-up la~~~
save my purse also
anyway, i has enhance my experience, that is using pencil will more easier to me
haha~


after that, i have bad mood because i can't do well in make-up
erm...watched 公主嫁到
tried to build up my mood


fortunately,i have a sotong noodles as my dinner
food always be my best listener at any time any where
yummy~haha
but the sauce of noodles is too spicy, i also barely to finish it by using some sauce tomato
funny!! new taste


shit!! although finished my dinner, but my mind still thinking something


wow~ feel sleepy now, hard to see this situation before  xD






BIG BANG
cute right? 
owner is   >>her<<
a nice blog  =)



my dear visitor who are still at here 
please lend me your hand and time to help me click nuffnang
just at your right hand side there
thanks 
hope all of you have a nice dream 


0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论