2012年6月9日星期六

good?bad? _

wohoo~
holiday going to end soon
my pretty 傻婆 and darling also will back to malaysia
two of them have semester one break
but all of us who are form six student will have school after this holidays
time no match
feel a bit regret
anyway~ 来日方长, hope we have chance to meet and chat together
share our life and exchange our experience ♥.♥.♥.


erm...have good news and bad news today


good news is i'm feel happy now
why leh...
because i finally done my homework
hoo lala~
before the holidays, teacher had to give homework
put the homework into my bag has been two weeks
actually just got two pieces of paper (pengajian am)
oh my pity books... forgive me never touch you
how so lazy of me...


bad news ah...felt unwell just now
in fact, i though i was sick seems a long time ago
symptoms are frequent appear
scaring me lol !!!
i have strive to remain and balance my health recently
suddenly find out i very afraid of doctor...
now i hope can improve my condition, no need go to see doctor
yup...my youth hasn't exhaust !!!








i like it!!!
before that i also consider to buy nike sport shoe
but high heels geh...ah keong, aizai and ah hong think me can't handle it
i will try it and let all of you see
erm... not now la
haiz...


all my dear visitors who are still at here
please lend me your time and your hand
help me click nuffnang ( if have advert )
just at your right hand side there
thanks 
hope all of you have a nice dream



0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论