2012年6月6日星期三

missed_

wow~
waste my whole time by blogging today
don't know what the reason, the blog always caught my eyes
and i will make my blog change a new look at this time
because i'm a newbie, so need a lot of time to investigate it and learn more
but the conclusion is more ugly, more confused than before
then return the old one
but i had added new thing la xD
and searched out many pretty picture 
think too much, why my mind just interested about this
haiz...


except blog, i was saw @dd magazine recently
learn about the method to protect our skin and so on la
don't know is a good habit or not
because when i saw the magazine, many expensive production will on my mind
shit!! i'm no money now la
and my first action is ask my bro make a partnership
haha, a bad example of sister
but the status of my bro same with me lol
my second action : ask my mum win the lottery faster
i think the first action will more possible
wohoo...
anyway, my own opinion la, @dd is a good magazine, suitable for all teenager
even though i just like to read the behind of the magazine
please don't too obsessed, don't neglect your academic or work la


let us look at the normal student what job should do
haha~
i had a english tuition class yesterday
same situation, many people at there
siyeen really no come ah, simyee has helped her leave a seat = =+
ah sel (teacher) gave us some time to prepare a speech 
the title what i got is " The Dream Job "
my mind just think about money
the first sentences on my speech : In my opinion, the dream job is no need to work also can get a lot of money
finished the preparation, started the speech
the first person is volunteer, and other people were called by ah sel
actually not all the people can stand at front, because of time la
so ah sel keep asked us go to try, and don't waste the time for preparation
erm...i was let my fate to ah sel decided to
i seldom be a volunteer to do something = =+
deng deng deng...
ah sel asked me go to try
sweat...
not done well...
anyway, thanks ah sel gave me chance
fearing my future
got a great news through simyee 
the image of that person more bad on my mind
bless you


aiyaaaa
time of my 美容觉 has passed


all who still at here
please lend your time and hand for me
help me click the nuffnang
just at your right hand side there
 thanks 








0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论