2012年5月21日星期一

hall_

finally get my economy
the feel like put down the stone in heart
syok ~
most of chienese in economy class,luck??? for me izit la
mayb i can more convenient in communication,but i thk i will get more trouble in my future,now no chance to let me speak out malay or english tim xD
my class gt 41 student, 41 ppl arranged in one class only,seem squeeze ah
i knw i'm 杞人忧天,n i knw i'm very 欠揍 oso~bla bla bla  >.<''
n then aizai,siyeen,ah keong n so on la, oso get wat subject they choose
congraz all~ n include me oso la  xD
when heard tat teacher announce the namelist, walao eh!!scared me = =+
actually nt me in namelist la,juz worry abt fren jek xD


ekonomi,saya rasa saya layak dapat la
still worrying,dun knw all of us can tukar jurusan anot
but i thk we mostly can get it
bless me  =)


although all of us get a class ady,ajk list oso made
still wan stay at hall leh = =+
why?
coz form 3 n form 4 student sitting exam,class used
aiyo~when can start to study o~dun wan taklimat again la !!! actually got PA lesson la today  xD
Pengajian Am lesson,sit at behide of hall
apa pun tak dapat tengok,suruh saya catat saya juga tak tau mau catat apa
then i done my favourite job.......SLEEP !!  haha
the sound of teacher like lullaby for me,teacher oso gt say reason of feel sleepy
if i LOVE smthg i will interest it, like lover......the truth,haha
ok la~i must do it nt try it
dun wan repeat my life when i sitting spm bfore ,tat time wat a f**king day
really is a big big big 打击 to me
T^T




when we learn to tresure simple hapiness,we will be winner in life
enjoy everyday,no nid force urself
but no like me sit at front of computer now la >.<''
write tis wif a lot of time
Am i wasting time?? haha
or meet 周公 ?? ask him achieve my wishes?? 
i really greatly wishing hav a car recently
dreaming better now  

0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论