2012年5月23日星期三

lame_

siyeen say my english hard to understand
aiyo~i knw i'm noob, nid to use google translate to explain wat i wan to say
then all of u oso use bck google translate to see wat i mean la

continue to write abt my life in sys xD

still ok now
mayb didn't homework, didn't start my course in class formally
sat in hall wif air-con arround 3 weeks, hav a comfortable envinronment, nice  =)
today abit specially, we gt outdoor activity at field
after ran, juz do some 热身运动 then go bck hall
rasa tak cukup xD
erm...then all student asked to choose pasukan beruniform, kelab & persatuan, permainan & sukan for co-curicular marks
if nt, im lazy to care them = =+
my choice same wif wenhui agn
we take same subject, same club,rare to see tis situation, wat a funny guy~ haha
after 2 weeks or more, i found out the rules in tis skul, u nid to fight wif other competitor then get all thg which u wan
wat a competitive education system
wow wow wow~


erm...i feel i make someone annoyed
dun knw wat i hav to do bfore, haiz...
my problem ???
i hav always take my big smile anytime anywhere ah
my bro oso gt say i look like noob
i'm heartfelt make new fren n do my best oso
if i really make u confuse, sorry abt tis, i'm nt malicious
feel sad recently  =3=



food can build up my mood better  =)



kfc one
ask my dad buy ytd
for me is nice la, but my mum say nt so good wor~



accidently saw the dog sit like tat
= =+




go click google see tis
the keyboard can ply one
haha,ply my music syok syok
juz knw ply 客人来 n Marry hav a little lamb
>.<''




time to rest
hope all of u hav a nice dream


0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论