2012年5月29日星期二

holidays_

feel lazy recently,i thought writing blog in english wasting a lot of time
although i nothing to do anything la
then now i complete my time by writing blog
=)



when i start it, i must warning all of you, here no interesting stories or experiences to let you enjoy
blog is just a place to practice and improve my english now
if you feel boring you can quit


i'm greatly agree siyeen, when you custom to use english to explain what you want to say, you will feel your chinese language drop greatly
it is the truth when i faced this situation


one day, my mood was good, then i was 心血来潮 used chinese to write my blog
10 minutes passed, i had no more idea to write 
i can't put the sentences that was better to explain what i meaning
my mind was played about how my malay and english bad,poor
plus my chinese language dropped also, almost be a same level
didn't know what language i interesting
are you know my feeling was bad at that time? actually is still ok la xD
i'm know is my failure, but i never try to change it also
i was calm down and think for awhile
finally, i'm consider to use english to continue
because i thought both language also needed to use up my time
then i chosen which was better for me
why let english is the international language, i just follow the step of world
i can't reject it, then challege accept it
=3=


erm...holidays started
feel boring everyday
although someone invite me come out, i also consider to stay at home
why? only had one reason, i'm no more money to spend out
then i watch television or studying at home better??

i most interesting activity is watching television, but i know that just make me more obsessed  the movie,
make illusion and waste my time
although i say like that, but i really like to do that, that can make me feel good, relax awhile
i got a little wishes, can let me watch finish two more dramas??
i was already finished half of them, then let me know the ending first, haha
after that, i will heartfelt to return the real world
simyee advised me i must do my review when i'm free
because most of the subjects involves the knowledge what you study before 
and the teachers will not give you time to let you remember
so i have to do my preparation before class started
got try before, but failed to do it
i think the reason is i'm not enough concentrate to study
don't know why, don't know when, i was easily caught by other thing 
and felt sleepy when i looked the book
i knew this not good for me, i have try and try again to do well
miss my pmr, that time no computer no other technology device
still my best prove when i was birth until now


actually i just saying the non-meaningful word
all of you also knew it = =+



like my english tuition class, felt disappointed to myself
i just to keep quiet in the classroom
when teacher asked me question, i felt shy and scared 
too passive
passive is not a good student (learn it today,haha)
so i will let this feeling losing
shout in my heart deeply
bravely stand at the front to give my own opinion
but first step is i must speaking english to other people
the beginning is hard, or i can try to speak rojak??
in fact, i'm afraid that person cannot understand what i mean and feel annoying
anyway, i try my best la



read my magazine (which borrow from teacher) even though i'm not interested it
time to sleep
although i'm stay at home now, i'm also can feel time is not enough to use



0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论