2012年5月24日星期四

no title_

thanks a lot of advice from my friend
i'm moon, will try to do it better




many thing happend today
but now my mood not so good
then i just simply explain a bit la




stomach ache came, seldom happend on me
just ate nasi lemak, then felt pain awhile
i'm not say the nasi lemak got problem la
i think is my problem, my stomach havn't accpet the food like this
because when i stay at home i seldom eat my breakfast
almost half a year, i think = =+




had a sad thing happening, actually is not big problem
just me still cannot accepted it
then i no need to explain it la, lazy and do not make all of you fearing me
actually i think no one person are interested it =3=
keep think positive to forgot the sad happening, haha xD




after school, when aizai, ah keong n  me waited the bus went home, saw a lot of student were at the same bus stop
1 group of malay, 1 group of indian
they seem like want fighting, scare me = =+
luckily they stayed at there just awhile, then they ride their motorcycle, seem go to other place to continue
heard my schoolmate said, they just a form two or form three student
i saw many of them smoking
what the world @@




ever add my schoolmates' facebook, they don't know who i am
haiz~~~my failure~~~




i used up almost 2 hours to finish this
can see how about i used up the effort of my brain and knowledge




contrast by someone, feeling pressure
hope i can cast a spell to improve it





0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论