2012年5月18日星期五

penutup_

finally 2 week geh orientation day finish !!!
gud news for me  =)
sit without chair too long in hall , my ass pain pain pain 




fisrt time feel how painful sitting on the ground , gradually bcome shadow


no yet placement
y can like tat !!! 
so tension abt my dear dear dear economic leh
to him i made a night of nightmare, i dun wan keep do it  >.<''
mayb is me too tension , but who knw the final decison
why did my spm so bad , responsible for my own , regret for my action bfore
bad result = no priority
so fast into the social reality
if i cnt get my favourite, how i get the power to study at the future
y my skul wan like tat , a lot of restriction , deprived of their interest !!
so reality , i juz a little girl la  xD

restore mood~
enjoy my weekend temporary
trouble throw throw throw away la
hope all my dear frenz enjoy their own study life oso






是不是很难明勒~
献丑了 =3=
本小姐我也是google translate ,有些翻译怪怪の
偶尔尝试一下还不错,不过还挺费时 = =+
为铲平过去,为学习,为梦想,为未来," 唾弃懒惰 " 是我无时无刻都得想到の

先结束,电视去
=)

0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论