2012年5月20日星期日

sunday_

today 20th May , mean 520 
no lover,i can go out wif my dear fren jek,oso hav a wonderful day
no car,take bus
actually i very lazy go parade by bus,n then i gt go out ytd oso
but the object nt same,seldom shopping wif kahyin,angeline,mila n liwei
especially our mila , professor leh,wan but thg find her is best idea!! rare chance  >.<''


oh my pity purse,u seem thin,wat happened to u? r u still here?
yup~today saw wat bought wat,money use like water, bye bye oso no chance to say














worry abt kahyin,she called her college fren join us,but they seem like bored,she oso nid balanced us n them,wat busy girl  xDD
actually most of the time we shopping separately,juz gathered at cinema same time = =+


DARK SHADOW
for me nt bad~but i wan watch more screen of vampire >.<''
angeline watched tis movie bfore,so she no feeling no comment at tis time
pity girl~accompany all of us watch again,haha


when we wan take bus to bck home from parade,all suddenly saw one shop,then angeline,liwei n me bought purse together
funny  xD
the most funny is angeline's purse same wif mila,liwei same wif me !!
juz same pattern la,difference in size n colour oso
my purse is chosen by mila leh,my mum oso like it very much,nt bad wor  >.<''
angeline tat bad girl said the purse like notebook wa =3=
but problem is my new purse cnt put coin inside.............
dun contempt coin ah,coin oso very important in my life,haha


waiting mila upload photo at same time...




ya~tomorrow skul day
havnt prepare
but begin worrying
(saw "tension" is nt mean 紧张 juz now,apa itu google translate = =+ )
can i hav a class tomorrow?
i wan get economy ah pls 
worrying,bless me,fighting










平时不烧香,现在更不用烧
said by aizai
but i agree him
haha xDD




tomorrow is the day of ppl look forward 



0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论