2010年10月25日星期一

noob

no mood today
when i exam,
the chemistry test paper make me so need to sleep
but i better than junjun
junjun sick liao argh!!!!
junjun so pity


no mood to do chemistry paper first time
chemistry can list in my favourite subject
now,i automatic to give up my chance to answer
very sad now
to count down everyday
3 days!!!
i can get my freedom
i very hope the 3 days fast fast pass
i very suffering now argh!!


in this morning
mr gan got warning ours
"don't bring the handphone during exam
if discover by teacher,the handphone is keep by teacher without any reason"
my fens very care the informer
this no effort for me
because i never use the handphone to get answer
but i very care about he say this just for 4y & 4u
omg
our no face liao lol
mr gan say our copy more seriouly than other class
my frens got say:
"if you all no give our pressure,our want to copy answer to get good results meh!!"
yalo~~~the teacher,headmaster don't know our's feel
whole meeting say about 4y & 4u how to copy answer
no face liao lol


haiz~~~very misfortune today
this morning give our warning
this afternoon my fren caugth by teacher
more serious liao
want to close my ears at meeting tomorrow


tomorrow got biology test paper
very scare this subject
i see i tomorrow can wait my time
see my clock
& sleep


very down today


*****teh teh*****


0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论