2010年10月23日星期六

try my best

i got see my darling's blog today
walao~~
i admire my darling leh
use english write blog
and then i know what she mean
i think my darling is so powerful
because english-idiot=>me understand leh


i also want improve my english
so i also use english write blog la~
don't know what reason
i always think my fren's english so pro
and i'm very weak in english
so sad  T^T
first time use english write blog
i feel freshness and so dare
wakaka~this blog make me so excited
[although i find the dictionary many times]
oh my god~~~
when i type this blog
i want to type the words to short form
[want to correct my behavior]



i ♥ this song
this song very nice~
《新家》 by 阿杜
yesterday,i find this song by accident
very indulge in this song
♪♪♪家 是每个小孩的梦想♪♪♪
♬♬♬ 泪 和汗水流过的胸膛 ♬♬♬


i feel i'm something wrong today
i wake up very early today
but still now i did know feel tired
very abnormal
i pray myself
because i so free now 
i never study recently
so scare my enam's results
too ghastly to look at【惨不忍睹】


one more week
i can get my freedom again
o(≧v≦)o


teh teh specially today ><

0 сοmmεиτ:

发表评论